- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Divide your stope into unlimited number of sections to accurately compute the total dilution. Generate dilution reports detailing the total diluted tonnage and the percentage of ore left in place.
This module allows you to:
- Highlight selected hatch by adding transparency to the others.
- Update Scales.
- Draw a centerline inheriting nearby centerline elevation.
- Center the screen on the current position of instrument.
- Edit the assigned hatch type.
- Identify the hatch type.
- Assign the different contour lines of your blast.
- Process stope sections.
- Export DILAIS csv result into a database that can be sent to SmartDIL.
- Define general information about the stope and the sections that will be processed.
- Specify the data about each stope section and send the metrics to a CSV or to SmartDIL.
- Custom commands.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Engineering Category. For mine design, planning, scheduling, drill-and-blast, stope design, surveying, dilution and pit planning basics.