Drill and Blast: Surface
- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Design drill-and-blast patterns for benches, calculate powder factors, delays, and create drilling and blasting reports.
This module allows you to:
- Insert one drill hole in drawing.
- Insert holes by specifying spacing and burden.
- Load selected holes with explosive.
- Insert a report created from selected holes in drawing.
- Set the Drill-Blast Surface module options.
- Set the firing time of selected holes.
- Computes the powder factor of a given blast. Holes must be loaded first.
- Generate a report of the weight of explosive in relationship to firing time.
- Set the azimuth and dip of selected holes.
- Edit in batch Title Block
- Import blocks from a holes located in a database.
- Export hole data in a database.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Engineering Category. For mine design, planning, scheduling, drill-and-blast, stope design, surveying, dilution and pit planning basics.