ENGINEERING – Pit Planning Module
- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Perform pit optimization on a block model and visualize pit shells generated by the optimizer. Use manipulation commands to project 3D polylines and ramps in order to build benches effectively.
This module allows you to:
- Perform pit optimization on a block model.
- Visualize pitshells generated by the optimizer.
- Project a polyline at a given anle and height
- Draw a ramp from toe polyline to another toe polyline
- Offset the ramp 3D polyline
- Make the crest polyline of a ramp
- Set the top cone point according to the pit top surface
- Fit a polyline to the topography.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “À la carte”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Engineering Category. For mine design, planning, scheduling, drill-and-blast, stope design, surveying, dilution and pit planning basics.