Room and Pillars
- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Create an orebody and map out pillars, then calculate the volume and tonnage. Mine out horizontal orebodies with ease.
This module allows you to:
- Draws the top or bottom surface of a room and pillar model.
- Builds the wall between the top and bottom surfaces.
- Joins surfaces into a 3D model.
- Computes the volume of a room and pillar model.
- Converts a 3D poyline into a 2D polyline.
- Removes duplicates points of a polyline.
- Inserts a pillar in a room and pillar 3D model.
- Set the Room and Pillars module options.
- Computes the average elevation of a back or floor surface and the surface area.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Modeling Category. Construct and manipulate 3D models of surfaces, geological structures and other underground mining developments. Calculate volumes, tonnages and apply boolean operations on 3D solids. Visualize your 3D developments in more depth using point clouds.