PROGEOX – Geostatistics Module
Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Calculate the statistics such as the median, coefficient of variation, percentile, etc. Insert a distribution table directly in the drawing, create a grade-tonnage curve and measure the correlation between different data.
This module allows you to:
- Display Box plot, Scatter plot; create and compute Correlation table, Distribution chart and Statistics of selected blocks, samples or points.
- Display the statistics of the selected objects.
- Create a grade distribution chart.
- Compute variograms from drawing sample.
- Estimates grades using the geostatistical method of kriging and generates block models from those estimations.
- Display the scatter plot of two grades.
- Display the box plot of a grade.
- Display the grade-tonnage curve of a set of blocks.
- Evaluate the correlation of diferents properties.
- Assign decluster weights to GMP points.
- Perform a cut-off grade analysis on the selected blocks and color them according to their profitability.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “À la carte”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Progeox Category. Why Progeox, you can:
- Create geostatistical models from samples and block models.
- Create block models from composites and perform resource estimation.
- Plan and insert a diamond drillling campaign, the data of coordinates, azimuth, inclination and length.
- Import hole data stored into a drawing from any common database and edit them in 3D.
- Create a map contour and create a surface model of a property for better visualization.
- Create an implicit model of a lithology and model a surface of a property.