Advanced Live Survey
Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Set up. Connect. Get results instantly. Complete your full surveying job in detail by easily measuring underground drilling holes, staking grade lines and measuring the overbreak and underbreak of a face. Use comprehensive commands such as marking face walls, backs and floors to automatically survey as-built drifts directly in the drawing.
This module allows you to:
- Measure the overbreak and underbreak of the face.
- Search a line according the shown offset.
- Do a continuous manual scan to draw a polyline.
- Bluetooth connection with the instrument.
- Add a station to the drawing.
- Search the actual contour of the drift to compare with the plan contour.
- Indicate the direction of drilling.
- Mark the roof and floor automatically.
- Mark the wall on the face automatically.
- Measure a drilling hole by measuring 2 points on the rod inserted in the hole.
- Show the laser position in the drawing.
- Measure point
- Search a selected point.
- Put the instrument in station with 2 prisms.
- Point the center line on the face at selected height.
- Manually point the desired height of the slope line on the wall.
- Adjust the options of the live survey program.
- Set the windows scale.
- Center and set the windows scale.
- Erase a survey station, guide lines or dimension lines
- Center the screen on the current position of instrument.
- Do a continuous manual scan to draw a point cloud.
- Manual section survey of the drift.
- Look for drilling guides lines
- Pull the drawings from the server.
- Opens a drawing from the tablet directory.
- Standard setup of the instrument on a known location and at the right orientation
- Turn on or off the laser of the instrument
- Simple tool to draw the dimension between two points.
- Switch between 2D Wireframe and Shaded view.
- Erase guide lines.
- Return to plan World and set the UCS to world.
- Set the view center of the camera by picking a point and start free orbit.
- Save and shutdown.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Surveying Category. Efficiently update your mine workings through survey data. For live surveying, importing survey files in a drawing, annotating survey data points, and tape and compass surveying.