ENGINEERING – Drift Design Module
- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Design drifts and ramps in 2D and 3D by creating centerlines, then easily insert annotations to create a clear plan showing all information needed for development. Unfold your section to view a detailed analysis of the inserted station blocks and elevations.
This module allows you to:
- Edit the center line elevations, grades, dimensions, dates, etc.
- Break the center line at a picked point. Both pieces are kept.
- Join 2 center lines into one center line while keeping all the specified elevations and grades.
- Round or fillets the intersection of two 3D polylines.
- Connect 2 drift segments with 1 curve and 2 straight segments.
- Connect 2 drift segments with a 2 curves ramp.
- Connect 2 drift segments with a 3 curves ramp.
- Draw a parametric ramp composed of parallel segments and multiple curves.
- Measure the length of a selected center line.
- Annotate the length of a center line.
- Get the coordinates of a point on a center line (includes elevation).
- Draw a centerline inheriting nearby centerline elevation.
- Insert points on a center line at given length.
- Regenerate the center line from a 3D model.
- Create warning mesh.
- Draw the drifts walls.
- Add safety bays to a selected drift wall.
- Construct the drift 3D model.
- Make a 3D polyline from a 2D center line.
- Convert a 3D polyline into a 2D center line for drift planning.
- Create a take down back over selected drift.
- Execute custom commands additions to the survey program for clients.
- Make the section with the drift profile and labels in a few clicks.
- Setup the section objects: reference, elevation and center line.
- Project the drift floor and top on the section.
- Project a connecting drift on the section. Used for intersections and bays that connect to the drift.
- Project a selected point on the section.
- Project many objects on the unfolded section.
- Project a survey station on the section.
- Erase the projected points on the section. Does not erase station points.
- Construct a polyline between chosen points on an unfolded section.
- Update the slope annotations, floor and back polylines of a selected section.
- Annotate the center line elevation.
- Annotate the slope of the center line.
- Annotate the radius of a curve.
- Annotate the azimuth of center line segments.
- Insert the drift dimension.
- Insert the drift dimension.
- Insert a date annotation.
- Display the schedule with a colored line.
- Insert a line perpendicular to center line at each grade or segment change.
- Erase the annotations of a polyline.
- Update elevation annotations and slope annotations for a selected centerline.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “À la carte”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Engineering Category. For mine design, planning, scheduling, drill-and-blast, stope design, surveying, dilution and pit planning basics.