- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Generate schedules and Gantt charts of your mine development progress. This powerful tool uses CAD’s block feature to store all data and to display your schedule in a Gantt chart. Use the optimization tool to set your goals and calculate your profit.
This module allows you to:
- Insert a drift, task, mining block or dates in drawing.
- Edit a drift, task or mining block properties.
- Erase dates, 1 chart or all charts.
- Set the progress of a mine planning object.
- Create reports and charts from select objects in drawing.
- Update graphics of selected objects.
- Set the Mine Planning module options.
- Optimizes a collection of mine planning objects into a Gantt chart.
- Edit in batch.
- Function SOT.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Engineering Category. For mine design, planning, scheduling, drill-and-blast, stope design, surveying, dilution and pit planning basics.