- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Compute tonnages and grades of a block model. Create a 3D model of a specified grade and perform stope optimization.
This module allows you to:
- Import blocks from a block model located in a database.
- Shows the data attached to a block.
- Computes the tonnage and grade inside a polyline drawn on a section cut through a block model.
- Computes the tonnage and grades of blocks located inside a selected 3D model.
- Computes the tonnage and grade of selected blocks.
- Set the Stope Design module options.
- Insert block data in drawing as text.
- Erases the selected blocks annotations.
- Perform stope optimization on a block model.
- Divide a 3D model in equal volume parts or equal length parts.
- Create a 3D model of a given grade value from a block model.
- Edit the grade values of a selected mesh.
- Filter meshes displayed according to grades values.
- Export volume, tonnage, coordinates and grades of selected meshes in a CSV file.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Engineering Category. For mine design, planning, scheduling, drill-and-blast, stope design, surveying, dilution and pit planning basics.