Tools Module | Customize properties for CAD objects and define UCS configurations.
- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Create, edit and select customized properties for CAD objects. Define multiple UCS configurations for different projects and configure your global Promine settings.
This module allows you to:
- Return to the plan view and world UCS.
- Set the view center of the camera by picking a point and start free orbit.
- Configure UCS transfer.
- Set the current User Coordinate System.
- Tranfer objects from a coordinate system to another.
- Toggle the unit scale on the pointer.
- Create, edit and delete customized properties for AutoCAD objects.
- Select objects based on the Promine properties they have attached.
- Convert a 3D polyline into a 2D polyline.
- Convert a 2D polyline into a 3D polyline.
- Extract coordinate points from polylines and write them to a text file.
- Insert a grade, rock type or month geology legend in drawing.
- Purge a Layer.
- Remove unnecessary points from a polyline.
- Create an offset of a 3D polyline.
- Open a toolbar with useful commands for tablets.
- Manage your Promine license.
- Configure the global Promine options.
- Open the general help window.
This module is provided complementarily with any purchased Promine module.