Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Triangulate and manipulate 3D surfaces by switching 3D faces, adding points, editing lines, and adding elevation contour lines using color coding. Create modelized, smooth surfaces for better visualization.
This module allows you to:
- Creates a triangulated surface from selected points.
- Modify a triangulated surface by adding a line between two selected points.
- Changes the orientation of a 3D face.
- Add a point in a triangulated surface with 3D faces.
- Removes a point from a triangulated surface.
- Modify the elevation of a point in a triangulated surface.
- Computes the volume between two surfaces.
- Makes a modelized suface; creates smoother surfaces than triangulation.
- Apply colors to surface elements by elevation.
- Draws elevation contour lines.
- Insert elevation texts on coutour lines.
- Set the Surface module options.
- Extrude surface.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Modeling Category. Construct and manipulate 3D models of surfaces, geological structures and other underground mining developments. Calculate volumes, tonnages and apply boolean operations on 3D solids. Visualize your 3D developments in more depth using point clouds.