PROGEOX – Geological Mapping Module
Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Model different lithologies using the easy to use function of implicit modeling. Import data points and their attributes to create isocontours or surfaces that allows to clearly visualize data.
This module allows you to:
- Import a set of points from a CSV file.
- Annotate a set of points with given data.
- Show the values attached to a point.
- Erase annotations and points.
- Create an implicit model of a lithology
- Model a surface of a property
- Draw the contours from a set of points based on grade.
- Import a set of structures from a file.
- Join selected hatches into a single one.
- Join polyline surfaces into one or many new polyline surfaces.
- Create a bubble chart from selected GMP points
- Create lithology-assigned hatches.
- Colour GMP points using grade intervals or lithology from Promine Essentials.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “À la carte”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Progeox Category. Why Progeox, you can:
- Create geostatistical models from samples and block models.
- Create block models from composites and perform resource estimation.
- Plan and insert a diamond drillling campaign, the data of coordinates, azimuth, inclination and length.
- Import hole data stored into a drawing from any common database and edit them in 3D.
- Create a map contour and create a surface model of a property for better visualization.
- Create an implicit model of a lithology and model a surface of a property.