PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Grid Module
AutoCAD plugin for profesionnal and branded layouts.
- Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Create professional printing layouts and title blocks with ease. Split the layout into different viewports. Insert your branded logo and print your drawings on different paper sizes.
This module allows you to:
- Create a new layout according to printer, scale, paper size and title block selected.
- Draw a coordinate grid in a viewport.
- Erase a set of grid lines with their labels.
- Change the title block in a layout.
- Edit the attributes of a title block.
- Edit in batch the attributes of the title block.
- Change the layer of a grid line set including coordinate texts and north arrow.
- Insert a single coordinate line with a label.
- Draw a set of grid lines inside a polyline with a user specified spacing and label size.
- Send selected layers on top for printing.
- Erase selected viewport.
- Join two viewports into a single one.
- Divide a viewport into 2 or 3 viewports.
- Change the active viewport to the next viewport.
- Set the plotting scale of a viewport.
- Update the scale attributes and texts in current layout.
- Align 2 views according to a point selected in each view.
- Rotate the view angle (camera tilt).
- Lock the view of a viewport in order to prevent scale changes of the view when zooming.
- Freeze selected layers in a viewport.
- Thaw selected layers in a viewport.
- Divide a selected viewport in many viewports viewing selected sections.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “À la carte”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Project ManagementCategory. Manage all your drawings and plans in one place. For drawing management, branded layouts, printing, section cutting and storing lists of valuable blocks.