SURVEYING – Live Survey Modules
Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Set up. Connect. Get results instantly.
Locate the instrument quickly by performing a resection of two prisms. Then, survey the underground development and show drilling direction to accurately advance to the next round efficiently using a Leica instrument.
Complete your full surveying job in detail by easily measuring underground drilling holes, staking grade lines and measuring the overbreak and underbreak of a face. Use comprehensive commands such as marking face walls, backs and floors to automatically survey as-built drifts directly in the drawing.
This module allows you to:
- Connect with the instrument via bluetooth.
- Put the instrument in station with 2 prisms.
- Add a station to the drawing.
- Mark the wall on the face automatically.
- Manually section survey of the drift.
- Indicate the direction of drilling.
- Look for drilling guides lines
- Erase a survey station, guide lines or dimension lines
- Show the laser position in the drawing.
- Standard setup of the instrument on a known location and at the right orientation
- Measure point
- Measure a drilling hole by measuring 2 points on the rod inserted in the hole.
- Do a continuous manual scan to draw a point cloud.
- Do a continuous manual scan to draw a polyline.
- Point the center line on the face at selected height.
- Mark the roof and floor automatically.
- Measure the overbreak and underbreak of the face.
- Search a selected point.
- Search a line according the shown offset.
- Search the actual contour of the drift to compare with the plan contour.
- Manually point the desired height of the slope line on the wall.
- Center the screen on the current position of instrument.
- Return to plan World and set the UCS to world.
- Center and set the windows scale.
- Set the windows scale.
- Show distance between 2 points
- Draw the dimension between two points.
- Turn on or off the laser of the instrument
- Switch between 2D Wireframe and Shaded view.
- Open a drawing from the tablet directory.
- Push the drawings on the server.
- Pull the drawings from the server.
- Save the drawing and shutdown the computer.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “À la carte”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Surveying Category. Efficiently update your mine workings through survey data. For live surveying, importing survey files in a drawing, annotating survey data points, and tape and compass surveying.