Contact us for a demo and a trial.
Import CSV, Geodimeter, TXT. XYZ and many more survey file types. Connect to a database to store all stations or import them into the drawing. Clearly visualize survey point elevations by using CAD’s attribute feature.
This module allows you to:
- Inserts survey station(s) in the drawing.
- Compute survey station coordinates from instrument, back sight, angles and distance.
- Read a survey file and generate the survey objects in the drawing.
- Inserts a tape survey in the drawing.
- Inserts a radial (angles + distance) survey in the drawing.
- Erases the last job inserted in the drawing.
- Compute the length of the chains for lining up miners in a drift.
- Inserts an azimuth table in drawing; user select station and foresight to fill up table.
- Erases wall, station and other points which are in drawing.
- Set the survey module options.
- Erases a survey station from drawing and database.
- Add selected survey stations to a database.
- Insert a station from the database.
- Inserts a surveyed hole in the drawing.
- Edit the location and rotation of a block attribute.
- Custom commands additions to the survey program for clients.
- Exports the content of the survey point database or selected blocks to a text file.
- Edit the database fields of a survey station.
This module is provided as an on-going subscription based on your choice of time period and number of licenses.
Licenses for this module are provided in batches of 5. This means the first available batch is 1-5 licenses, then 6-10 licenses, and so on. Multiple licenses allow users to run Promine simultaneously.
You may install Promine on an unlimited number of devices, but the number of simultaneous users depend on the number of licenses you choose. The available time periods are 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months.
The installation and licensing can be done online; there is no need for on-site setup and installation. You may request a Promine representative to come on-site to perform the full setup and installation; Otherwise, this can be done online.
We understand that you may require a few functions to finish your project. This is why we introduced the concept of “Pay for only what you need!”. You can pick and choose the modules suitable for your project, the time period and the number of licenses in batches of 5.
This module is part of the Surveying Category. Efficiently update your mine workings through survey data. For live surveying, importing survey files in a drawing, annotating survey data points, and tape and compass surveying.