Frequently Asked Questions
Get to know the software through the most common questions asked.
Is Promine supported in Mac OS?
Promine is only supported on Windows OS.
What are the exclusive benefits of clients?
Clients get access to:
– Tri-weekly release notes documents and videos done by our specialists.
– Development hours to be used towards developing customized tools specific to what you want.
– Unlimited support from Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Canadian Eastern Time.
– Access to the client portal with more exclusive content.
– A certain amount of free online training hours
Which CAD platforms are compatible with Promine?
Promine is currently compatible with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil3D, and BricsCAD.
Is Promine supported in older versions of CAD?
Yes, Promine is supported on AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil3D, and BricsCAD versions 2014 until the newest version released by the CAD software Company.
Is Promine compatible with drawings from other mining software?
Yes. Promine is compatible with drawings from other software. Supported files include .dxf, .dm, .txt and .csv.
How can I buy/try Promine? Is there an online store?
How can I get a trial version of Promine?
Does Promine offer software training?
What is Promine License Server?
Promine License Server is the License Manager of Promine. This program distributes the seats to all users in a local Network at a site.
Do you offer a student version of Promine?
Yes, we do. If your University has an agreement with Promine, then you can have a fulll Promine license free of charge. To request your student license, please use the “Request Student License” section from the Academic Page.
If your University does not have an agreement, there is a small fee to have access to a student license.